The University of Guelph has set up a number of admission pathways that will help Mohawk College students easily transfer into a bachelor's degree program. These pathways are meant to provide you with an efficient route to completing your education by rewarding you with transfer credits based on your prior learning experience.
The pathway agreements between Mohawk and U of G include: Biotechnology, Biotechnology (Health) and Biotechnology-Advanced to Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education to Bachelor of Applied Science, Environmental Technician to Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management, and Tourism to Bachelor of Commerce.
We also have opportunities for graduates of General Arts and Science and Pre-Health programs.
About the University of Guelph
Located in Guelph, Ontario, we are voted as one of the best cities to live in Canada. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of downtown Guelph, or bask in nature’s beauty in our on-campus 400-acre Arboretum.
Once you enrol at the University of Guelph, you’re part of a community. We welcome applications from coast to coast to coast, across the globe, and down the street. Our student population makes up some of the best and brightest, most inspired students in the country.
Join us to learn how the U of G will support your transition to becoming a Gryphon!
- The University of Guelph is ranked as one of Canada’s top comprehensive universities, with top marks in student experience.
- We are one of Canada's most research-intensive universities as we receive over $146 million dollars annually in funding.
- 91.9% of our students are employed within 6 months of graduation.
- Students come from more than 120 countries!
- 29,507 undergraduate students.