The Partnership between Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning and Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology provides a flexible degree completion pathway to graduates of the:
- Cardiovascular Technology Diploma
- Massage Therapy Advanced Diploma
- Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Practical Nursing with Aboriginal Communities Diploma
Thompson Rivers University, Open Learning programs provide students with the flexibility needed to continue their educational journey and achieve their academic goals.
Work your way to a Health Care career by taking your experience gained from other post-secondary institutions. Study online with a flexible schedule that meets your personal needs.
About Thompson Rivers University
Open Learning at TRU is BC’s leading open and distance education provider. Through its legislative mandate, Open Learning provides open, accessible and flexible learning and recognition of all types of learning. Thompson Rivers University serves more than 25,000 students on our campuses in Kamloops and Williams Lake, and via distance or online courses and programs through Open Learning.
View our presentation: TRU-Open Learning and Mohawk College, Articulation Agreement Presentation, December 2020
- Work from the convenience of your own desk
- Our programs will help you take the next step in your career
- Continues enrollment allowing to register at any time throughout the year
- Open admissions with flexible learning options
- Continue working while pursuing your educational goals