Ryerson offers a pathway from your three-year Business Administration diploma to our Bachelor of Commerce degrees within the Ted Rogers School of Management. Additionally, we have pathways to our Social Work, Early Childhood Studies, and Child and Youth Care programs.
About Ryerson University
Ryerson University is Canada’s leader in innovative, career-focused education. Located in the heart of Toronto, our students gain real-world knowledge through co-operative education and internships and amplify their studies through zone learning and specialized minors. Ryerson is internationally renowned for its boundary-pushing programs and research in the areas of: Arts; Science; Business; Communication & Design; Community Services; Engineering and Architectural Science. Urban, culturally diverse and inclusive, Ryerson is home to 45,000 undergraduate and graduate students, representing over 146 countries. At Ryerson University we’re dedicated to creating a culture of action where education and experience go hand-in-hand.
- Ryerson is the most applied-to University in Ontario relative to available space.
- Ryerson is home to over 45,000 students.
- Ryerson offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Ryerson has over 90 student groups and clubs for you to join.
- Ryerson has over 125 research institutes and labs.