We have mapped courses from Mohawk College in subjects such as Business, Management, Marketing, Events, Hospitality, Media, Tourism, Journalism, Health, Wellness & Fitness, Architectural Technology and more into our 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of undergraduate study depending on their entry level, and graduate diploma level for students with a relevant graduate certificate.
Students with a Graduate Certificate may also join our postgraduate (Masters) courses with a possible advance entry depending on their qualifications. Students usually graduate within a year.
Students are also offered an international partnership scholarship in recognition of our valued relationship with our partner institutions, this is automatically applied as a fee discount.
About Robert Gordon University
As the top modern (post-1992) University in Scotland (Complete University Guide 2021), our applied learning, strong industry links, state-of-the-art facilities and demand driven courses will ensure you have a fantastic experience at university while gaining the knowledge and skills required for a successful career. As well as being home to a diverse community of students, our University is recognized for its rankings in graduate employability, industry connections and quality of teaching.
- Scottish University of the Year & UK Business School of the Year (The Times Higher Education, 2021).
- 2nd in the UK* for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2020). *Excludes small, specialist and private providers.
- 2nd in the UK (and top 50 in the world) in the Graduate Employment Rate measure (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020).
- 4th in the UK for course satisfaction (Guardian University Guide 2021).
- The RGU campus is approximately 57 acres (or 23 hectares) in size, the same as 30 football pitches (105 x 68m). From end-to-end it is 1.8 kilometres long, which would be the equivalent of 131 buses.
Get in touch
Students may want to speak to our to current students or staff and can do so by visiting our Contact a Student Platform.
Students are also welcomed to join our series of online events.