- Mohawk Graduate Certificate in Public Relations - QMU MSc Strategic Communications and Public -Relations and MSc Digital Campaigning and Content Creation.
- Mohawk Graduate Certificate in Communications Media Practices or in Multimedia Storytelling - QMU MSc Digital Campaigning and Content Creation.
- Mohawk Graduate Certificate in Creative Arts Business - QMU MA Arts, Festival and Cultural Management.
- Mohawk Graduate Certificate in International Business Management - QMU MSc International Management and Leadership or QMU MSc International Marketing.
About Queen Margaret University
Queen Margaret University is distinctive in our person-centred approach to education and teaching, and our commitment to shaping a better world. As a student with us, you are much more than a matriculation number and we offer you the optimum balance of theoretical and practical learning. Renowned for immediately relevant research and innovation, we have widely recognised expertise in business, the creative industries, education, health and rehabilitation, and social sciences.
- Campus University located in Scotland's stunning capital city of Edinburgh
- Close links with public and private sector enterprise
- Academic staff with direct links to Scotland's thriving Arts and Cultural scene - including Edinburgh's International Festival (and many more!)
- Professionally recognised Health Sciences courses in Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
- Top performing School of Business, with close industry connections