1) Bachelor of Technology Degree Completion Program - Requires a previously completed Advanced (3-year) College Diploma (or equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 75%. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2) Business Administration Advanced Diploma to Bachelor of Commerce - 1. Successful completion of the three-year Mohawk College Business Administration Advanced Diploma program requirements (in place as of September, 2014). AND 2. Completion of ALL the following Grade 12 math courses (or their McMaster-recognized equivalents):Advanced Functions - MHF4U Calculus and Vectors - MCV4U Mathematics of Data Management - MDM4U McMaster-recognized equivalents: MATH 1F03, STATS 1L03
3) Applied Music to Bachelor of Music (Honours) - Graduates of Mohawk College's 3-year Applied Music Ontario College Advanced Diploma program who have a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 75% will be considered for admission.
4) General Arts & Science to Humanities/ Social Science - Graduates of Mohawk's General Art's and Science 2-year Diploma with a cumulative average of 75% or greater will be eligible to receive a maximum of 48 units of transfer credit toward a B.A. Honours in either the Faculty of Social Sciences or Humanities. Transfer credit will be granted provided the conditions for the direct pathway entry are met.
About McMaster University
Our Future Students website can be found at, future.mcmaster.ca
- Ranked 72nd in the world and 4th in Canada, McMaster is your next step in building a Brighter World.
- McMaster named Canada’s most research-intensive university for the fourth year in a row.
- McMaster ranked 17th in the world — and first in North America — for the social and economic impact of our work, according to Times Higher Education’s new global rankings based on the United Nations’ sustainable development goals.
- Our vision and reputation for outstanding teaching is the reason the U.K.-based Higher Education Academy awarded McMaster the 2018 Global Teaching Excellence Award.
- Our 998 faculty members, 97 per cent of whom have PhDs, are first in their class and come from 55 countries. It’s all part of our mission to discover, share and preserve knowledge with a commitment to creativity, excellence and innovation in teaching.