Our unique “diploma to degree” program is tailor-made for college graduates wishing to upgrade their education and further their careers. All eligible program entrants receive two years’ worth of advanced credit from their previously completed college diploma or university degree.
About McMaster University - Faculty of Engineering
Choose one of four streams:
Civil Engineering Infrastructure Technology
Learn about the inspection, repair, and rehabilitation, as well as decision-making and asset management, of various infrastructures.
Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Learn about manufacturing process planning and improvement, structure design and analysis, and system control.
Power & Energy Engineering Technology
Learn about power system planning and operation, protection and control, power quality, and renewable energy technologies.
Software Engineering Technology
Learn about the design, development, and deployment of computing systems, AI, and data science in the areas of software products and computing infrastructure.
- Students receive a 2 year block transfer credit and start in level 3 of the Program
- 24 courses are required to complete your B.Tech. degree.
- Average lecture size is 30 students.
- Students study 7 management courses in an online or in-person format
- On top of receiving a Bachelor of Technology Degree students also earn a Business Management Certificate