King’s University College at Western University is a Catholic, liberal arts university college affiliated with a large, world class university. King’s students enjoy “The Best of Both Worlds” - small classes led by outstanding faculty on a small, beautiful campus while enjoying the experiences of being part of a comprehensive university. King’s students have complete access to all the facilities and services at Western University and graduate with a Western degree.
As a Catholic university, King’s emphasizes the value of each individual and the importance of social justice. Students from all faiths and backgrounds are most welcome. Respect for the human person is behind our commitment to diversity, accessibility, social justice and to building the common good. An inclusive, supportive community is one of King's greatest strengths.
About King's University
King’s is recognized, both nationally and internationally, for its excellent academic programs, generous scholarships and comprehensive student services. Offering degree programs in the arts, social sciences, management and social work [both BSW (honors) and MSW], King’s is home to approximately 3500 full and part time students from across Canada as well as 35 other countries.
- King's students earn the Western degree.
- Located just across the street from Western's main campus, King's students have the option to take a few of their classes each year at Western's main campus or the other affiliates.
- King's students are Western students and have access to Western's facilities, services, and extra-curricular activities.
- King's students enjoy a small living and learning environment with small class sizes.
- King's is primarily an undergraduate liberal arts institution with programs in Arts and Humanities, Childhood and Social Institutions, Management and Organizational Studies, Social Justice and Peace Studies and Social Work.